Introduction & Your Rights
We obtain information from four primary sources:
- Information that you provide.When you voluntarily enter onto our website, we receive and store information provided by you. Additionally, if while visiting our website you elect to provide us with other information about you, we will receive and store that information as well. Any information that we receive from you and subsequently store is used for the sole purpose of customising future visits by you, to respond to your requests and to communicate with you. In short, any information we collect is maintained by us to make your transactions with us easier and more satisfactory.
- Information retained automatically.There are certain instances when we retain certain types of information automatically. We gather this information automatically through your specific interactions with our website. Like many other websites, we utilise ‘cookies’, which are small nuggets of data given to your web browser by our website, which remember information about you, eg your preferences. There are certain tools or utilities that allow you browse websites anonymously. If you do elect to utilise such tools or utilities, we will not be able to provide you with a targeted or personalised experience when you visit our website. Indeed, if you do have ‘cookies’ disabled in your browser settings, there are some websites that you will not be able to access at all.
- Information from email communications.From time to time we will send you emails regarding products and services offered by, or through, our website. In some instances, we will be electronically notified that you have opened an email sent by us. If you would rather not receive emails from us, please update your preferences or Unsubscribe via the links which we include at the foot of each of our emails.
- Information from other sources.In some limited instances we may receive information about you and your shopping, product and service preferences from other sources. This limited information will be added to the account information we maintain on our website. An example of information received from other sources would be information collected by one of our associated vendors.
- Website and information security.We take every step possible to protect information that you provide to us or that is collected through our website on your behalf. Whenever possible, we use specialised software that encrypts information that you input and transmit to our website. In order for you to assist us making certain your information is as secure as possible, do not share your password with anyone else. Additionally, if you are utilising a shared computer to access our website, take the time to log off completely after each and every visit to our website. We store credit card details, which are fully encrypted, and our entire website operates behind the Secure HTTPS protocol as well as a secondary server firewall.
From time to time, we do employ other individuals or companies to perform certain functions. For example, we regularly contract with delivery services such as Royal Mail, DPD and DHL. It may be necessary to provide such an entity with information about you in order to further the fulfilment of our own agreement to provide you with products or services.
B. Affiliated businesses
In some instances, we do provide products and/or services through affiliated businesses. In these instances, it may be necessary to provide an affiliated business with some information about you in order to further the fulfilment of our own agreement with you.
C. Legal process
On rare occasions, we are legally obliged to provide limited information in order to remain in compliance with the law, to protect our rights under the conditions of use we have publicly endorsed, or to protect the safety of our company, its employees, our website users or other individuals.
D. Your consent
Any other release of information will require your consent.
Licence to access and for limited use of website
The owners and operators of this website grant you a limited licence to access this website venue. You are permitted the use of this website via this limited licence for personal use only.
Pursuant to the limited licence to access this website, the owners and operators do not grant to you any authority to download any portion of the site (other than automatic page caching as necessary to utilize the features of the website. Further, you are not permitted via this limited licence to modify the website or any portion of it without the express prior written consent and permission of the owners and operators of this website.
The limited licence referenced herein does not include any resale of commercial use of this website or its contents unless specifically authorized otherwise by the owners and operators of this website. You are prohibited from any collection and unauthorized use of any product or service listings, descriptions, or prices of the same. Additionally, you wholly are prohibited from undertaking and derivative use of this website or any contents herein. You wholly are prohibited from any downloading or copying of any account information, including such information contained in your own account or any other account duly established at this website, for the purposes of attempting to benefit any other merchant or vendor. Further, you wholly are prohibited from the utilization of data mining, robots or any similar functioning data gathering and extraction tools or software.
All contents of this website are protected by all applicable patent, registration and copyright laws and treaties currently in force. Thus, this website (or any portion thereof) may not be, in any fashion, reproduced, duplicated, copies, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any purpose (commercial or otherwise) beyond that for which permission is granted in this limited licence to access the website. This website (or any portion thereof) can only be reproduced, duplicated, copies, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any purpose (commercial or otherwise) beyond that for which permission is granted in this limited licence with the express prior written permission of the owners and operators of this website. Nothing in this limited licence extends permission or authorization to you to frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of this website without prior express written consent of the owners and operators of this website.
You are prohibited from utilizing any so-called ‘meta tags’ or any other type of electronically ‘hidden text’ using any of the propriety information or materials contained at this website without the prior express written consent of the owners and operators of this website. You are granted a limited, revocable, non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the ‘Home Page’ of this website.
Any violation of the provisions of the limited licence will result in a termination of your access to this website. Further, the website owners and operators reserve their right to any and all avenues of legal recourse that may be available to them in the case you do violate any provision of this limited licence.
As referenced previously, all content included and maintained on this website (including, but not necessarily limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software) is the property of the owners and operators of this website, it affiliates and/or various content suppliers and, thus, is wholly protected by the laws of the UK relating to intellectual property as well as all applicable treaties now in force.
You wholly are prohibited from systematically extracting or utilising any of the contents included and maintained on this website without the prior express written permission of the owners and operators of this website. As referenced previously, you wholly are prohibited from utilizing any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website, without the prior express written permission of the owners and operators of this website.